CROPPED BOYFRIEND JEANS

21:43 Sabina Tahirovic 20 Comments


I totally fell in love with these cropped boyfriend jeans. I saw them in Primark and I was like I need them! They will be mine and that´s what happened. I love love love them! And just for 10 £ (maybe 12 £ don´t remember). They are super comfy, look great on and were quiet cheap. What else can I wish? Tell me what do you think about them. I styled them with my new white vest and new bag from dresslink.com. Anyway this weekend was so lazy. It was raining here in Birmingham so I stayed at home and went just for a dinner on Saturday and to a cinema today. I didn´t go shopping as you would probably expect. How was your weekend everyone?

Totálně jsem se zamilovala do těchto 3/4 boyfriend jeanů. Viděla jsem je v Primarku a prostě jsem si řekla, že musí být moje! A to se taky stalo. Stály jen 10 liber (možná 12, už si nepamatuji). Jsou super pohodlné, vypadají skvěle a ještě k tomu i levné. Co víc si přát. Co si o nich myslíte Vy? líbí se Vám? Dostylovala jsem je novou bílou vestičkou a novou kabelkou z dresslink.com. Nicméně tenhle víkend byl takový líný. Celý víkend nám tady v Birminghamu pršelo, takže jsem zůstala doma a jen vyrazila v sobotu na večeři a dnes do kina. Vůbec jsem nešla nakupovat, jak byste asi čekali. Jaký byl Váš víkend? 













Shoes - New look
Jeans, top, necklace - Primark
White vest - Ruchi (boutique)
Watch - River Island

20 comments:

  1. looks lovely, especially the duster

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vest is awsome, gives such an elegant look to the outfit

    xo

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, I love boyfriend jeans and you can't beat that price.

    Mimi & Chichi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, love your outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with those heels! New Look has the best shoes :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah i agree. New look has really beautiful and good-quality shoes :)

      Delete
  6. Oh this is such a stunning look Sabina, I absolutely love that white waistcoat/vest... tops off the look perfectly :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, nádhera! Jsi prostě kočka a outfit je víc než povedený. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dekuji Kristy :) jsi moc milá. Takový komentař potěší :)

      Delete
  8. I'm loving the floaty white vest, babe! Great look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award since I love your great style and your blog deserves it.

    Check it out here: http://swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-liebster-award.html

    Hope you have fun participating.

    Love this outfit!

    swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, you guys that is a great explanation. keep up the good work in your granite blog !
    5o+ Instagram Captions that you love

    ReplyDelete